
All the boys love to swim... Preston and
Carli let us swim @
Carli's sisters house! It was GREAT to have the whole pool to ourselves!
Here's little Cash with P-Boy

Grandma Cook even came along for the fun! Little
Cade splashed and splashed... he loved every minute of it!
Camen and Cort getting brave swimming in the DEEP!

One of the things the boys really love is jumping on the tramp with Matt... They can go at it for hours, and usually someone gets hurt! They don't ask me much because of the wetting of the pants factor, which most of you other mothers understand!! POOR WEAK BLADDER

Crazy Coop catching some rays and diving like crazy!
5 comments:
So good to see some posts! I swear it's the omly way to keep up with people- even when they live across the street!
Cheridan, I was surfing and somehow came across your blog. Good thing you grew up with all those boys, you sure have you hads full. this is angie mckellar tingey by the way, your crazy sports life is a lot like mine.
That looks like so much fun!!! I wish we could be there to play with the boys all the time!
YAY!!!I am so excited that you have a blog. How fun, your boys are so cute.
Wow- fabulous blog! Only your wit could make everyday life sound like so much fun!
Post a Comment