CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY CAMEN!!!!

Happy 8th Birthday Camen!!! how the time flies.... only yesterday, we were heading to the hospital, on Nov. 16, 2000.... my mom had to take me in that morning, because Matt didn't really believe me that I had been contracting all night long!!! oh, I guess we did have a couple false alarms!!! anyways, mom had to call Matt and tell him...."this is it".... and Camen was born that afternoon!!! 7 lbs. 10 oz.!! oh, we love you!
The cakes around our place keep getting homely-er, and homely-er!!! as long as they taste good! right!!

Some of the birthday loot.... nerf gun shooters, legos, train, gameboy games, and of course... cold hard CASH!!! something all the boys love!!


Legos get put together pretty fast around here!!! Cort likes to help all the boys put them together!



What a good-lookin kid!! Camen is a great boy, with lots of energy! We sure are happy we have you in our family!!! we love you....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




3 comments:

Anonymous

your cakes are NOT homely they are totally cute. You have such cute boys! Happy Birthday Camen.

Jennifer

I love to read your posts. I can always hear your voice (and humor) inside my head as I read your blog. It always puts a smile on my face!

Bass Family

Happy Birthday Camen. I miss seeing you guys everyday at football. Cheridan and Matt you have a beautiful family and I am so glad that I met you.