CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

BIG # 10.....for Cooper!!!




Cooper turned the BIG # 10 on the 21st!!! He's been looking forward to this day for a while...and it looks like it payed off!!! Cooper was very excited about the cold hard cash he received!!! I told him he'd better hide it, I need a loan!!!






Part of Cooper's birthday included a friend party this year..... what's more insane than 5 boys???..... 10 boys!!! It was a lot of fun, very noisy, lots of boy stuff going on, but that's what boys are all about RIGHT?? Cooper had a great time...and after they all left, 5 didn't seem so bad after all!!! So all in all Cooper had a great birthday! Between family and friends, he made out like a bandit, and was pleased with turning 10...hard to really believe... Cooper is a great kid....HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER!!!




4 comments:

P and C

Yay Cooper-we love you SO much! I can't believe you are in the double digits now! :)

TRICIA

we love Pictureka! it is a really fun family game. happy birthday cooper!

Anonymous

It's so good to hear from you! Glad that things turned out good for the birthday!

Katie

Glad Cooper had fun at his party. What a darling boy! We love little Cooper! What pet is he going to be saving his money for now? I think he should get a hairless rat. ha ha