


Check out these boys...... Camen decided to go GOTH this year...check out those tattoos and piercings!!! I reminded him, "This is the ONLY time you can get away with this look".....Cort went for the "PIG"....we told him he'd better watch out, he might find himself lock up for the night....check out his tail!!! Cooper went all out with a ROCK STAR.... check out those pants!!! All's he wanted was zebra print pants....I finally found them @ Fundaze!!! PERFECT!!! 
Cash wanted to be HULK..... I was worried he wouldn't wear his mask, but he did...getting a good picture was another story! AND Cade was BATMAN!!!! also doing a great job!!! We had a great night of Trunk or Treating in our neighborhood, lot's and lot's of candy, took a trip to the grandparents, and went to bed!!! After a long busy day of football, and costumes, everyone rested great...and thanks to day light savings, we all got an extra hour of sleep......very well needed!!! Hope everyone had a great day!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Cash wanted to be HULK..... I was worried he wouldn't wear his mask, but he did...getting a good picture was another story! AND Cade was BATMAN!!!! also doing a great job!!! We had a great night of Trunk or Treating in our neighborhood, lot's and lot's of candy, took a trip to the grandparents, and went to bed!!! After a long busy day of football, and costumes, everyone rested great...and thanks to day light savings, we all got an extra hour of sleep......very well needed!!! Hope everyone had a great day!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!






6 comments:
The boys always look so cute. I am glad that you told us who was who because I couldn't tell in some of them. Great job dressing up once again :)
I love it! Camen could of been my date on Halloween, we would of been a perfect couple!
Cort cracks me up-he probably doesn't really get the whole "PIG" thing anyway, which is good! The boys all looked darling! I'm glad you had a good Halloween and were able to get some good rest afterward!
very funny boys you have there! great job puting their costumes together!
Those costumes are great! The boys looks so cute, and you and matt make a great grease couple. And that is so exciting about cort's team. That will make great memories!
I did not know that you had a blog! Suzanne told me that she looks at your blog and I decided that I better add you to my list too so that I can see what is going on with your cute family! If you want to look at our blog you can too... its justinandashleynorman.blogspot.com
-Ashley
Post a Comment