
Cort turned the BIG 13 on June 17th!!!! yep, you heard right...it's official, there is a teenager in our midst!!! The boys and I planned a SURPRISE party for him that day with all his friends!! He was very surprised and made out like a bandit reciving like 70$$$ ....who the heck gives 10$$ or more as a b-day gift, I must be a tight wad!! We then had family over later for cake and icecream and more fun! We love you Cortie....teenager or not, you will ALWAYS be my baby!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cort!!! It's crazy to think he's 13!!
Cute Posts! You have been busy this summer. You look SSOO skinney in that ragnar picture. Good job. The finger pictures almost made me throw up!! Take care, love ya!
Wow! You have a teenager. Time flies. Hayden just turned 12 Saturday and no more primary for him today... that made me sad. Agreed... those first boys will always be our babies!
Cute pictures Cheridan! I enjoyed all the catching up you did! Time seems to go by so fast. What a bunch of good looking boys you guys have!
Post a Comment