Here's Camen... I did have one of him after all!!
Camen was riding his scooter under the deck one night, and hit his head on one of the wood beams...getting a nice sized sliver in his head.... good old dad went to the rescue and removed the piece of wood!
We can't leave little Cader-baby out... He's always happy and smiling and screaming his very high pitch squeal! He is now crawling and pulling up to EVERYTHING, we've got trouble on our hands!




6 comments:
We're going to have to try this one out!
Cute family, you are such a cute mom with all of your boys Cheridan.
Hi Cheridan, I just found your blog through Heidi and Blake's blog. I have my little two year old sitting on my lap, and when she saw your "a" picture she just started laughing. I asked her what was so funny, and she said, "that girls bum picture". But what a good compliment..... they sure don't come to often from strangers do they? Your family is so cute! I bet they keep you busy..... my oldest just got some indianna jones legos for his birthday too! You will have to check out our family's blog too! Heidi
You are such a darling family. I don't know how you do it with 5 boys!!!! It was so good to see you at Heidi's. Keep in touch, Denise
What the heck?! I guess everyone has a blog! Sheesh, who would have known since you didn't have an email address for like six years! Anyway, I'm excited to be able to keep in touch this way and stay updated on your life! We need to get together soon!
Cheridan,
Hey I found your blog this is ann nixon. If you remember:) I love all the pictures of your cute cute family. Just thought I would say hi. It brought back some memories of camp and sitting chatting in shelly's motorhome.:)
Post a Comment