CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping in China Meadows!!

We finally took the trailer out after about 2 years... pretty pregnant last summer, so it never happened, and oh, pregnant the year before that too, or haven't I been pregnant for the last ten years of my life!!! anyhoo, here's little Cade as sweet as ever, lovin every minute if it!! Little do all the boys know of how much work it really is just to go for the weekend, it was much more fun when I wasn't the mom!! Matt loves to cook our food when we camp, which is FINE by me! Cookin up some bacon, eggs, and pancakes!! It always tastes better when I don't have to cook it!
Cooper had an idea to build a rock fort.... It ended up being pretty darn good! Even dad got in on it!
Here's the crew... our first camping trip with all 5 boys!! This will have to be blown up for the basement!!
This is our favorite spot in the Uintahs, "China Meadows" this is a little lake right next to our camp spot! A perfect spot for our Crazy Boys! They love to fish and play all day in the water!

9 comments:

Krista

What a fun trip! Oh my goodness Cheridan, baby Cade is sooo stinking adorable! I want to pinch his chubby little cheeks. :) Your whole family is so cute though. I can't believe how big some of them are!

Clint and Aimee Cook

That looks like you all had fun! What a beautiful place to be! Seeing your cute family together seems like it was worth all the hassle!!

TaYloRcD5

You guys are so stinking cute. I totally love that little baby. He is the cutest ever. That looks so pretty up there. Our friends have been telling us that we need to go to China Meadows, we haven't made it there yet. Hopefully soon:)

Jennifer

Super cute picture of you! Earrings while camping- I love it ;)

Anonymous

ohhhh I finally FOUND YOU!!! I miss you! And although I'd rather SLIT my wrists than go camping - you look like you had a great time! ;)

Anonymous

Cheridan, CUTE! I love the pictures of the boys. How fun.

Anonymous

It looks like you had a lot of fun, and I totally agree with you on the food part that it always tastes much better when it doesn't always have to be cooked by the mom. I love the fun pictures, I think the one to blow up and hang on your wall is a great one. This is Liz, if you didn't already figure that out.

Mandee

Looks like fun! That will make the perfect family picture for your darling basement!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger

I love going to the "china meadows" area. Growing up we went up there 2 or 3 times a year. The first few years up there we camped at Marsh Lake and the last few years about a 1/2 mile back in on the road that goes past China Meadows.

Look like your "six" boys we're having a blast!

~Jared