CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

DISNEYLAND

The day we went to Disneyland, Matt stayed back with the two babies and some of the others, at the resort, so the boys and I, Grandma, Aimee, and Preston and Carli went like crazy!! it was great! In California Adventure, there were huge turkey legs that the boys had to have!! They pretty much fed all of us!
Catching the BUG SHOW in bug land!! Such a fun 3-D show with great special effects!
Catch of the day!! We were able to hit most of the big rides, now that the boys were all big enough, we loved it!
Good old Indiana Jones! we had a fast pass @ 9:30 that night, all day long there was a 2-3 hour wait, so when we finally got on it...it was great!The boys loved it!
Me and Mom @ the happiest place on earth!! We loved watching all the little princesses passing us by... trying to talk the boys into a crown or dress or SOMETHING! What a fun, long day!! I have a hard time leaving a place like that... you never know when you'll be back... Lot's of fun memories with everyone! So we all survived the trip to California, back to the real world, of football, school starting, crying babies, hunting season, cleaning, cooking, and all the other fun stuff we all do everyday!

2 comments:

Jennifer

You and your mom both look so beautiful in that last picture. I enjoy reading your blog entries- you tell your life stories with so much enthusiasm and wit. What a great way to end the summer- one last hurrah before homework and rigid schedules. However, I bet you are ready for school to begin. I certainly am, and I only have four rugrats to tear apart my house!

Anonymous

no more saying you don't get to go do fun things! It looks like you had a blast! Lets get together b4 all the "boys" go off on their testosterone vaca's! you can all come to my house and we will talk and visit and eat!