
We went to Newport Beach with my family... Mom and Dad, and all my brothers, sister-in -laws, and nephews!! We had a great time, swimming at the resort pool, going to the beach, a spending a day @ Disneyland!! We all had a great time with each other, and all the 8 little boys had such a fun time with each other!! What a wild crazy bunch!!

Here are nephews, Easton, and Keiji with the boys... getting ready for a day at the beach!

Swim Cooper, Swim!!

Crazy little Cash!! There were beautiful fountains all over with great big Coy fish in them.... that all the boys loved to watch everyday!
3 comments:
how fun, I love disneyland I could go everyday if I was able! Cute pictures Cheridan!
Hey Cher!
What a fun trip you all had! I bet the boys all loved it. They are all so big and so cute. I seriously love little Cade. Could he be any cuter?!
Hey, let's have another "impromptu" lunch get together soon!
Hey! So this is Lauren "Sturdevant" Coombs and i'm so glad i ran into your blog. You're family is so cute and it's nice to keep in touch with people from back home. I'll be checking in everynow and again. :) You're family is so cute!
Post a Comment