

Little bit of Coloring easter eggs!!! couple of cracked eggs, before they were even colored..... but, hey, that's what it's all about!!!! We even got FANCY and had GLITTER eggs!!! the glitter did'nt stay on very well!!! The boys even made a BAD NEWS egg...which was RAW!!! @ grandma Romero's easter egg hunt..... it was the EGG to find!!! CRAZY BOYS!!!
Looking HANDSOME as ever in the new easter wear!!! some of you may have heard my story....a few weeks ago I was @ the mall and some old man tapped my shoulder and said " hey, your little boy is sure cute," oh, thanks was my reply..... he then said...." man, you must have a HANDSOME husband"!!!!! what the H...I just stood there!!! so, it's a darn good thing MATT is handsome..... what in the H was that suppose to mean????? WHATEVER!!!! I almost took him to the ground, I had to restrain myself!!! hope you all had a HAPPY EASTER!!!






7 comments:
Doesn't EVERYONE look so cute! Cheridan I just love hearing stories from you. They are so much fun to read. Glad you guys had a fun Easter. Tell everyone hi.
lol, people say the weirdest things to you. It is so funny. Your family looks adorable!
Your boys are so handsome! I just them in their new clothes! I can't believe what that guy said to you! It really would only happen to you.
How stinkin' cute are you boys?! I LOVE them all SO much!!! Their new Easter outfits are darling on them! They are all getting so big! I think a lot of the boys look like you, and that's why they are SO cute!!! :)
Hi Cheridan! Saw your blog from Dawn and I just HAD TO snoop!! I think your boys have got to be the cutest and I know what you mean about looks. Us moms do all the hard work and most the time our kids look just like their dads ~ Dangit!!! I am teaching the Sunbeams again and when I got called I thought of Cooper! Miss that little guy!!
You make me laugh. :D Your boys look very handsome and you are simply darling.
cheridan love the easter attire.
K what is up with that kind of comment. People seriously. way to restrain yourself. He deserved to be taken down.
Post a Comment