CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

May Highlights.....




Cort has been bugging for MONTHS to get a snake!!! I would brush it off again and again.....UNTIL I cracked!!!! could'nt take the whinning anymore!!!! so just so you all know...I am not mother of the year...just FOOL of a mother!! Cort has taken great care of it so far...and as ling as it stays far away from Matt and I , we are GREAT!!!






Matt has our garden going strong already! He recently said to me that I'd.."Better not waste any of it, and to start making plans of our Harvest"...I simply replied..."I'm all about the CUTENESS of a garden, not the production"!!! it is very true, don't get me wrong...love to eat the fresh stuff, just love the BETTER HOMES and GARDEN look!!! just like a cute, clean house, love a cute clean garden!!!... Baseball has begun..... another season filled with back to back ball games, games @ the same times, different locations, games @ different times, same locations....we make it work!!!! lots of fun!!! All 3 boys do a great job, and are all great hitters for their teams!!! I'll post more pics soon!! Cort has hit a homerun, and Camen has hit 3 homeruns already this season!!! Great times!!! SUMMER is officially here....don't know if I'm quite ready for all that comes with it!!!




3 comments:

Mary Ann

I don't know if I could willingly let a snake in my house. One came to visit the other day at the garden center and I called Tracy speedy quick to have him come and get it. He set it free in the field. We could have just given it to you. I miss baseball season, watching my kids play. And, wow! you're garden looks great!!! To see our pics, check out my Scatter Sunshine blog and my photoblog. Click on Stacy's link to see her photos.

Anonymous

Cheridan!!! Finally! J/K... we hate snakes at our house. sounds like you're busy, busy, busy. The garden does look really cute!

Heidi

Wow! your garden looks great and that was over a month ago. I don't think we will get a garden in the new place this year, it will just be off to the farmers market for me this season! Oh well, I can dream of yours :) How brave you are for the snake, my Hayden would love me forever if he was at your house! Hope your summer is going good! Take care!